No longer is the capture of your action adventures dependant on the sun being your only light source.
Encapsulated in a unit smaller than your GoPro, the Knog Qudos is the perfect companion to keep your action being recorded long after the sun goes down. The added bonus of being waterproof to 40m makes it perfect for projects like my DIY Scuba GoPro Tray. The aluminium exterior acts like a large heat sink keeping everything cool and happy.
The Qudos has multiple modes to adjust brightness and light speed, allowing you to control your shots in any scene or location – whether deep underwater, high in the sky, or anywhere in between.
- Output : 70 - 400 lumens
- Dimensions : 31 x 70 x 40mm.
- Weight : 150g
- Materials : Die Cast + CNC Machined Aluminium heat sink and optical grade lens.
- Battery : USB Rechargeable Lithium Polymer
- Burn Time : Up to 4 hours.
- Waterproof : The [qudos] action is IP68 tested and waterproof up to 40m.
- Compatibility : For use with GoPro Hero 2, 3, 3+, 4 and action cameras with a GoPro conversion mounts.